Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Too Damn Funny To Pass Up
'Caption This' is an amusing blog that I try and visit often. The photo with captions below takes the cake. I couldn't pass it up, so enjoy... and go visit his sight for others. It's always nice to start the week with a good laugh.
German Chancellor Gerhard Schroder and French President Jacques Chirac make the four-legged, two-headed love beast while dancing to Yvonne Elliman's disco classic, "If I Can't Have You, I Don't Want Nobody Baby."
1. "Invade me, Gerhard! Invade me like a ravaging hun!"
2. Gallant promises to respect and cherish their relationship forever. Goofus feels smothered.
3. Jacques Chirac tries out some of the German his mother learned during the war. "Hello, handsome German soldier. Looking for a good time?"
4. "Eeeewwwwww... Euro-tongue."
5. "I can't help it, Gerhard. Harry Potter movies get me so damn hot!!"
6. Try as he might, Schroder just couldn't get past the image of Chirac doing it with Lumbergh.
7. "Did I ask for a hug? Do I look like I need a hug? Let me the f**k go!"
8. "Oh, don't be so uptight, Gerhard. This is Europe. Pretty much everybody's a fag."
9. Poot! "Ach! Du habst einen farten aus-squeezened!"
10. "Don't worry, mon ami, I will help you pass your gallstone!"
posted by El Capitan at 7:53 AM
Here's another one:
"Ach du lieber! He has more freaking hair in his ears than I do on my eyebrows!!"