Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Great Blogs... Great People
I've been extremely lazy with updating my links over the last few months. There are some awesome sites out there that I've been reading lately, yet I haven't linked them.
As you can tell I'm trying to update the site, so stay tuned over the weekend for an update of links and other cool things.
RWA @ Thoughts from the Heart of Dixie
- Good site from down south
Mom @ Yankee Mom
- 'Mom' is a mother to a new Army private, and she lives out where I grew up. She is a huge supporter of the military, and really good person with a heart of gold.
Hub @ An Active Duty Air Force Family
- A great blog with a good perspective on family life in the Air Force.
Zopher @ Who's undergoing a blog face-lift at the moment
- Funny guy. I hope his site is back up soon.
Coach Mark @ My Weekly Thoughts
- Another good read. Well thought-out and insightful posts... something I can't seem to do myself.
Air Force Wife @ Air Force Family
- Air Force Wife has recently stopped blogging because she's moved up in the world. She continues to work hard to support every service member and their family.
Reel Fanatic @ Reel Fanatic
- Great movie review site! 'Reel' is a real funny guy.
MissBirdlegs... who I wish had a site.
- What can I say about MissBirdlegs? She's one of the best, and I can't thank her enough. One of these days when I'm back down in 'Bama I promise to stop on by her place for some sweet tea.
Jake Silver @ The Jake Silver Show
- Funny guy, and another great Air Force blog.
Of course there are a few folks that are already linked on my site, yet I don't give them enough props. They're all daily reads for me, and they really are some of the nicest people out there. I couldn't wish enough happiness or success to a nicer bunch.
Sinclair @ Sinclair's Realm
Dave @ Garfield Ridge
AllieCadem @ Can I Have Some Whine With That Cheese
Desult @ Desultory Butterfly
MauserGirl @ The Adventures of Mauser.Girl
Lindsay @ LindsayFincher.Com
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you
posted by El Capitan at 12:10 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you too, El Capitan. I thoroughly enjoy your blog and several of the others you mentioned as a way to keep up with what's going on from a military perspective from the people who actually know what's going on.8:31 AM
Happy Thanksgiving El Capitan, and I agree, Miss Birdlegs should have a blog...yes she should ;-)10:16 PM
happy thanksgiving, dude
love the new banner :)
Thanks for the nod. And for the new sites to check out as well. Happy Thanksgiving.12:02 PM
Hey Folks - Am away from home, which y'all would know if I had a blog ;) EC, you & M*A should be ashamed of yourselves for that suggestion! Sorry I'm late with the TG wishes, but the weekend ain't over yet, so maybe y'all have a bit of turkey left, or some dressing, maybe some yams... catch y'all later, gotta go raid the fridge.9:17 AM
Miss B, I am aligning myself with EC just as A Rose By Any Other Name and ThirdWave Dave ganged up on me. You need a blog....you do...really. Am I right El Capitan?12:14 AM
Absolutely.... Miss B needs a blog.10:27 PM
It's good to be remembered by your twin...thanks for the hat tip. I hope your Thanksgiving was amazing and wonderful.1:49 AM