Thursday, October 13, 2005
I'm Back! Back from Los Angeles, the City of Angels, In-n-Out Burger, 300k cars, insane traffic, Bob Barker, and some nice beaches.
Yes, I met a few beaches. They were very outgoing. I was fumbling of course... being a little to eager and out of practice, but we worked things out and had a wonderful time. Yes, I love those beaches.
I'll try and post throughout the day as I catch up with the stacks of work waiting for me. Keep an eye out for posts on:
- tearing up Southern Cali in an 05 Mustang
- watching two tapings of The Prices is Right
- meeting with a producer from The Amazing Race
- having a front row seat to the collapse of human civilization
- Gary Coleman Billboards!!!
- and much, much more.
posted by El Capitan at 8:50 AM