Friday, December 15, 2006
Where Was I When This Happened?
I guess I was in Australia when this took place on 24 September 2006. Had I known about it I could have had a field day with captions. Now it's ranked as one of Reuter's Pictures of the Year. Of course she's fully recovered. If not, I couldn't have any fun.
- How Britney Spears earned her name.... and learned how to sing.
- Wow, she really nailed that one.
- She was advised to avoid removing the wart from her foot, but she didn't listen.
- Is that a pole sticking out of your foot or are you just happy to see me?
- Are those your church shoes? They seem to be Holy.
- A field judge, a medic, and a javelin walk into a bar.....
- I didn't know Chuck Norris could throw javelins!
I could do this all day. Any ideas?
posted by El Capitan at 12:28 PM
Wow...that is the first time I've seen that picture as well.
Great cutlines you came up with too.
I like what you've done to the banner. Pics are goodies!
If I could come with lines like this, I'd be posting on every "Caption this" blog. I'm terribly lame at it, though.
-get the point?
-"I lost it in the sun"
-Bless her holey sole
I like the new banner up top. Especially the Raptor.3:18 PM