Thursday, May 03, 2007
Look Who's Stopping By...
1. 3 May The United States Centers For Disease Control, Decatur, Georgia, United States
2. 3 May U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Washington, District of Columbia, United States
3. 3 May TELUS Communications, Blackfalds, Alberta, Canada
4. 3 May University Computer Center, Birmingham, Alabama, United States
5. 3 May University of Missouri-Columbia, Columbia, Missouri, United States
6. 3 May Optimum Online (Cablevision Systems), Brooklyn, New York, United States
Another Air Force Pilot successfully created in our Research Labs!
posted by El Capitan at 11:38 AM
Yeah, visitors! I Fell off my chair when a comment came from India the other day. But it was the day I had some gun poster up so who knows????
OK, where do I get this intel stuff to spy on er I mean "learn" about all of my visiting folks?
Not too many visitors on my blog, but I usually do visit your's daily, weekly. OK this millennium. But you know that already don't you? Your MOS is intel right?- (lol)
Cadaver brains maybe, but at least give us our Nomex and velcro!
Just below my website archives on the left you'll see 'Bean Counters.' The little box is one site that tells me who visits, where they're from, and how they found my site.
The second box, 'Site Meter', provides a really cool map of the world, and gives locations and other info on the last 100 visitors. You can ask for more than 100, but it'll cost. Easy to sign up for both. I found both 8 months after starting this site.
When I get around to it I'll make sure the monster has the nomex photoshopped into the picture. Of course I'm kidding... most Rated folks I know are pretty good. It's the rare few that mess it all up for everyone else.
Thanks for the help!10:39 AM