Friday, April 27, 2007
Hillary & Obama at the Debates
1. "You thought we did well tonight, wait until you see millions of Iraqi's being slaughtered in the streets of Baghdad after we force a pull out. That'll give us a huge boost in votes when we can blame bush for that mess."
2. "Thanks again for last night sugar-lips."
3. "You know Obama, Bill's out of the Country this week. You can come over and try out the French Tickler John Kerry gave to me last year."
4. "This ain't water in my bottle, and yes I am happy to see you."
5. "Notice how all of these poor-ass Dems on the stage had to fly coach. Thank God for campaign donations, private jets, and gullible rich folks."
6. "So who did you sell your soul to in order to make it this far?"
7. "... and then Rosie said to me 'Ching chong, ching ching Hillary chong ching..'. We really had a hoot on The View. I'm going to miss that girl."
8. "Hillary, make sure you take off that million dollar pearl necklace next time you're telling those poor people how much you're just like them."
9. "Heeey der Obama. How's you like ma Southern drawl I been pract'cin for dis heer South Caroliiina de-bate?"
10. "Screw these losers, let's hop on my jet and hit Trump's joint in Atlantic City. We can bet more campaign funds in one hand of poker than these inbreds can raise all year."
posted by El Capitan at 9:07 AM
That is one of the funniest things I have read in a long, long time.
Very well done...
LOL!! I don't know if this is funnier than Chillary's fake Southern accent or not. Probably. I can stand to read this again but I'll just scream if I hear her try THAT again.7:42 PM
I did not watch that crap on TV as I was busy studying for final exams, but I did see on the news this evening how the Hilldabeast answered questions about “what if” scenarios regarding an attack on this country. I think her responses to the questions were explicatory of the fact that she will say anything to persuade people to vote for her. I also think she is more fascist than liberal, but I believe she is most undoubtedly holds a socialist's view for the future of this country.
I hate people like her.