Monday, September 26, 2005
1. Stuck on Stupid
2. Cindy misunderstands the Reverend’s ‘Climb the Mountaintop’ sermon.
3. “Ebony and Ivory… We’re together in perfect harmony…”
4. Wookin Pa Nub In Awe Da Wong Paces, Wookin Pa Nub…(SNL)
5. Jesse Jackson markets the new ‘Camp Casey’ Backpack at the march.
6. “You see my bruthas… the white devil continues to hang on our backs, holding us down.”
7. Our next exhibit at D.C. Freak Show is titled ‘Clash of the Moonbats.’
8. Jesse quickly realizes that Mrs. Sheehan is actually a very ‘randy’ Mr. Sheehan.
9. Whispering, Cindy asks Jesse if he wants to pitch a tent in her compound.
1. Officer Jones' hand was trapped in the depths of Sheehan’s…err… sorrow.
2. ‘I’m gonna need some antibiotics guys… her leg hairs have pierced my glove.
3. Cindy opens her legs to reveal her ‘Weapon of Mass Destruction,’ and both Officers are quickly overcome by the putrid stench.
4. The thought of leather gloves and handcuffs brought a smile to Cindy’s face.
5. Next stop, Abu Grahb.
posted by El Capitan at 2:54 PM
ROFLMAO!! That was great!8:00 PM
Oh my Lord, El Capitan. I always ask myself where the hell you get this stuff from. LMAO8:16 PM
It's the most male contact she's had in months.8:45 PM
You know, I had a very hard time keeping myself from going to DC and protesting the protesters.