Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Good News from Iraq You're Not Supposed to Know
- U.S. military deaths in Iraq fell.
- Civilian deaths also have plunged.
- Ramadan in Iraq was accompanied by a 40% drop in violence.
- Speaking of al-Qaida, the terrorist group appears to be on the run.
- U.S. troops have killed Abu Usama al-Tunisi.
- Last month, 1,200 Iraqis waited to sign up to fight al-Qaida.
- Five million Iraqi children returned to school last week.
Go here to read the details.
- On my front, the Iraqi Air Force Flight Training School started it's first class on 1 October, and they're all eager to get in the air and join the fight.
posted by El Capitan at 6:50 AM
I like both your post and the link. As per usual, I'm passing 'em around.
Take good care on your front (and your back). ;)
The media around here had actually told us about the number of deaths decreasing.
I am not surprised that we have not heard any of those other positive points.
Keep up the good work!!
Keep up the good work Bro! For every story of doom and despare there are 20 others that indicate good and achievement.
Proud of you and my son both! Keep up the good work, cover your six!